X-Energy Commodities Conference 2020
Ioannis Psarros [Founder & Owner, E-ntelligence E.E]
X-Energy Commodities Conference 2020 is the catalyst which accelerates your energy business.
George Peponis [Alpiq, Head of Origination CESEE]
1st Session - Moderator
George Ioannou [CEO, EnExGroup]
The Hellenic Power & Gas Exchange, the Energy Clear and the official start of the operation
- Enabling the electricity market transition in Greece
- The Hellenic Exchange, the Energy Clear and the official start of the operation
- Why the organized power and gas markets are the best way to deliver decarbonization?
Steffen Köhler [Chief Operations Officer, EEX]
The EEX plans for its worldwide activity
- EEX’s worldwide activities and the blend of energy and shipping sectors
- The importance of exchange-based price hedging
- Long Term PPAs for RES producers- characteristics and examples from other countries
Vasiliki Lazarakou [Chair of the Capital Markets Commission]
The Hellenic Exchange and the Energy Clear
- Union of capital markets and union of power and gas markets, pros and cons
- The Hellenic Exchange and the Energy Clear and the details of their operation along with the Capital Markets Commission as supervisor body
Hugh Brunswick [CEO, Equias B.V]
Developments in regulatory reporting – a forward view
- Regulatory oversight is essential to ensure the integrity of traded markets.
- The decentralised, OTC nature of the European energy market
- Collecting and reporting every order, trade and lifecycle event
- Past, present and future developments in regulatory reporting.
Gergely Molnar [Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency]
- A review of recent global and European gas market trends and IEAs medium-term outlook
- How does the interconnection’s capacity increase contribute to a lower gas price environment?
- How do the new gas infrastructures diversify EU's sources? And why is this important?
- How does the underground and floating pipe gas and LNG storages affect the european gas prices?
Theodore N. Krintas [Founder & CEO, Koubaras ltd]
Hellas must become the main Energy Exchange Hub in EMEA
- The battle for energy production and transporting
- Aegean Energy Warehouse and potential opportunities
- Location as a value driver (production capacity, transportation means, exchange operation knowhow
- "When producers have a price war, supermarkets smile”
- A long term look of macroeconomic multiples of an Energy Exchange.
Coffee & Networking Break
Mr. Theodore Chouliaras [CEO, UpMaritime London ltd]
2nd Session - Moderator
Panel Discussion: The synergies between the Energy and Shipping industries
Open dialogue between:
- Dimitris Mattheou, CEO, Arcadia Shipmanagement Co Ltd., Aegean Bulk Co Inc. | Chairman at Green Award Foundation
- Harris Kosmatos, Corporate Development Officer, Tsakos Energy Navigation, Ltd.
- Filimon Antonopoulos, Managing Director, Tallon Commodities London
- John Patiniotis, CFO, Carras Shipping
- George Teriakidis, Area Manager, East Mediterranean & Black Sea, DNV GL– Maritime
- Martin Stopford, President, Clarksons Research (tbc)
- Sofia Konstantopoulou, Global Head Marketing & Events, International Bunker Industry Association (tbc)
Lunch & Networking Break
Catering service: “Δειπνοσοφιστήριο” www.dipnosofistirion.gr/en/
Konstantinos Sklavenitis [Sales Trader, ACT Commodities]
3rd Session - Moderator
- Guarantees of Origin
- Long Term PPAs for new RES Development
- EU Emission Allowances
Coming Soon [will be announced soon]
4th Session - Moderator
Hugo Birkelund [Co-founder & CEO, Energy Quantified]
Modelling and forecasting the Balkan and Greek hydropower system
EQ has made hydrology available and affordable for all market players in Europe. "Modelling and forecasting the Balkan and Greek hydropower system"
- Overview of the model concept
- Takeaways from the model fitting
- Presentation of simulated historical normals for ground/snow reservoirs
- Comparing seasonal normals to historical status and recent forecasts
X-Energy Commodities Conference 2020 famous networking drink offered by: …